Many wonder why people pay a lot of money to registered Immigration consultants/lawyers/representatives/advisers to apply for PR, especially in case of Canada and Australia where the process is clearly mentioned on the internet and various informative portals are available providing user-friendly guidance. Some feel that they may need consultants and advisors to understand their eligibility, points calculation and other additional requirements.
What do you think is the difference between applying our own and applying through a consultancy? It seems after first refusal many people think and want to file their immigration process through consultants/representatives. The fact is that an individual who has provided the correct documentation and completed the forms correctly has just as good a chance of being accepted as an applicant who has hired a consultant. The right people to answer this question would be whoever has already done or doing through a consultancy. They can tell the difference in documentation, information, approach etc. This decision is an individual’s decision and depends on the person and their case specific requirements. This decision to hire a consultant or not has been discussed with many at different platforms, some of the reasons as quoted by individuals for making this choice are:
· The applicant is confident that his/her individual case and application will meet the requirements of the application as stated by the respective government and law agencies.
· The representative or the advisor has made a submission that outlines the legislation and requirements to an individual’s case. As a result of this, the applicant has more confidence that the application will, hopefully, be accepted.
· Some key issues might be overlooked when an applicant is filing on their own, these can be corrected by your consultant. Mistakes are commonly made and if you don’t discover and correct them before submitting your application, they can not only cause problems but can potentially result in application refusal.
· If an individual knows that there is any issues with the application, it should definitely be represented by experts who know the law requirements and have experience.
· The forms and requirements are fairly clearly stated and good guidance is available on the internet forums and various government websites but however, you may also have realized that many people on this forums have serious concerns about their application after submitting it for numerous reasons, and several others end up receiving a refusal due to errors.
· Many Immigration consultants and agent also provide valuable information and guidance on post landing formalities which an individual might not understand.
· By engaging a reliable consultancy, you have a kick-start which can lead to saving time – years or months – and it may give you unexpected benefits.
While good representation and guidance not only can potentially help you make sure that you have completed your application correctly and have provided the correct documentation but also it improves the chances of your application being accepted. If you are considering using a representative, make sure they are authorized.
Thousands of applicants apply but hundreds of them are refused or delayed. The procedure and rules are confusing that one is unable to figure out the suitable visa for self. If everything goes well, then documentation is one tedious task which brings refusal at times. Therefore, every applicant needs a professional help, expert guidance and experienced advice to process the case and secure for you the best possible option.
Every country invites migrants, skilled labour and students but the policies are intricate and at times confusing needing constant updating of the immigration regulations. Immigration website of each country is generally self-explanatory and categorized apparently but its application to the specific qualification of an applicant needs professional inputs.
AKKAM Immigration and Allied Services, an established and officially recognized immigration and student visa consulting firm, projects your profile to your best advantage and gives you a free assessment of the best possible options applicable to you. You are encouraged to ask as many questions as you have to enable you to come to a final decision; there-after we take over the important task of preparing,submitting and pursuing your fully documented and risk-free case on your behalf for a speedy and hassle- free processing and approval of your case before you embark on your mission, we will share our pride in your success and establish a life-long bondage.
How Do You Set Consulting Fees?
What Is an Internet Security Consultant?
Disaster Recovery – He Who Screams Loudest Doesn’t Recover First